100 Different Countries

Simple requests for people all over the world...

Friday, December 02, 2005

100 Different Countries Begins

Sometimes late at night I get these ideas that seem totally off the wall, but something compels me to try them out and see what happens. This is one of those ideas.

One of my life goals is to travel to 100 different countries. I still have a long way to go to reach that goal, but I started thinking that while I'm trying to reach my goal, what if at the same time I brought 100 countries to me? And thus this journal was created.

I'm still not sure where this journey will lead, how far it will go and who I'll meet along the way, but it should be an adventure and some good fun at the very least. if you happen to drop in on part of it and participate, all the better.

And the journey begins...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger RS said…

    I'll take the easy one...USA

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this little idea of mine! 98 to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home